Nauka. Nauchnye pribory-2002
The 6th International Exhibition of Instruments for Scientific Research.
October 21 - 25, 2002
Pavilion # 5 and open-air sites of ZAO Expocentr's Krasnaya Presnya fairgrounds.
With the support from:
- ZAO Expocentr
- Industry, Science and Technologies Ministry of the Russian Federation
- International Scientific and Technical Society
It is generally known that technologies based on science are a decisive factor of any country's economic growth. Without development of fundamental and applied science, it is impossible to carry out market reforms and enlargement of production.
That is why Expocentr has taken a decision to hold the Nauka. Nauchnye Pribory International Exhibition regularly. The Exhibition is connected with advanced technologies, latest scientific and technical elaborations and application of winning design solutions in industry.
Previous scientific shows staged in 1983, 1988, 1993, 2000 and 2001 produced positive results.
Participating in this year's event, Russian leading academic organizations, research institutes and higher educational establishments will have an opportunity to study demands of the Russian and world markets of wares, production of which is based on science, present their intellectual product and realize new forms of cooperation with foreign partners and investors.
The Exhibition will boost a dialogue of representatives of state-run and commercial structures with scientists and developers involved in protection of intellectual property and creation of up-to- date finance and investment mechanisms for application of technologies and instruments based on scientific research in production.
A wide display of control, diagnostic and analytical equipment, instruments and equipment for laboratory research will promote their introduction to the Russian market of scientific instruments.
- Scientific developments and innovative technologies in the following fields:
- physics, nuclear physics;
- biology and biotechnology, genetic engineering, medicine and pharmaceutics;
- mechanical engineering and metal working, robotics, materials science;
- power engineering and power saving, alternative energy sources;
- space industry, high technologies of defense industry;
- information and computer technologies;
- radio electronics and communications, optics and optoelectronics;
- geology, prospecting, extraction and processing of minerals, geophysics;
- agriculture, processing industry;
- Technologies for physical, chemical and biological analyses.
- Equipment and auxiliary means for laboratories, occupational hygiene and safety measures/ appliances in laboratories.
- Complete laboratories, including mobile laboratories.
- Diagnostic equipment.
- Test systems and stands.
- Control and measuring instruments and systems.
- Medical instruments and equipment.
- Data reception and processing.
- Control systems, systems and facilities of automatic research and production.
- Standardization of scientific research.
- Patents, licences, vending of licences, licence agreements.
- Up-to-date scientific and technical means for organization of educational process in schools and higher educational establishments.
- Scientific and technical literature.
ZAO Expocentr, firm Mezhvystavka
Russia, 123100, Moscow, Krasnopresnenskaya nab., 14
Contact telephone: (7 095) 255-3735, 205-6554
Fax: (7 095) 205-6055, 256-5017
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Person in charge - Mr. Sergey Voronin